1. The number of people, who can live in our apartment is limited (mentioned in the offer) and cannot be higher than one wrote down in the registration card. A client is obligated to inform us over the phone and by e-mail about crossing that number. In such situation we offer an extra bed. If the number of people willing to rent our apartment will be higher that the one mentioned in reservation confirmation, at the moment of arrival, a person responsible for giving out room keys can refuse to do so. If it turned out, during the stay or at the end of the stay, that this number was higher than the one given on the reservation confirmation, a client may be weighed down by responsibility for paying for the stay of extra guest.
2. A client is obligated to behave in the spirit of good neighbourly relations to follow the rule of bedtime (10 p.m. - 6 a.m.) and to keep the apartment in the same condition as it was before moving in. Furthermore it is an obligation of the client to inform a person responsible for giving out room keys immediately about possible damages, defects and lack of equipment found in apartment.
3. A client is obligated to cover the costs related to possible damages, that would occur as a result of inappropriate use of apartment.
4. Room keys will be handed over to the guest directly at the prearranged place and time. If the guest is not able to arrive on time, he is obligated to inform our employee immediately about such situation.
5. The charge for the stay must be paid on the day of arrival, when the keys are handed over to the guest.
6. The guest should leave the keys on the day of the departure. It should be discussed with the person responsible for giving out keys.
7. Organizing social parties in our apartments is forbidden. For such party, that disturbs other guests peace, we are allowed to charge a fine in amount of paid deposit.
8. Smoking in our apartments is forbidden. For breaking this rule we charge a fine in amount of paid deposit.
9. It is possible to store ski equipment in our apartments, but only on ski racks and with use of special outlet for water. Ski boots should be also stored in the outlet for water. It is forbidden to bring ski equipment into room or bathroom and also to lean it on the wall, what could cause possible damages. In case of breaking this rule, we are allowed to charge a fine in amount of paid deposit.
10. In case of losing room keys, the guest is obligated to pay a 50 zł charge.
11. We reserve the right to change reserved apartment in case some sudden, unexpected circumstances occur.
12. We do not allow to bring any pets into our apartments. The apartment personnel will refuse to give out room keys to the guest, who took along an animal. An apartment guest takes full material responsibility for any equipment or technical damages caused by an animal.
13. An earlier departure of the guest caused by circumstances not depending on this guest do not entitle him to demand a refund of unexploited services.
14. It is forbidden to use pyrotechnic and flammable articles inside our apartments and on balconies. In case of breaking this rule, we charge a fine in amount of paid deposit.
15. Personal data, which we become from clients, will be processed only to realise a reservation or to inform a client about possible season offers.
16. It is forbidden to publish photos or other multimedia materials, on which it is possible to identify our apartments or any of its parts. This rule applies in particular to materials of indecent character, which can damage the good name of our apartments.
17. We leave electric devices, such as microwave with over function, induction hob or coffee maker at our guests disposal. Please read the manual before use or ask one of our employees about the way of usage.